The Victims of Crime Commissioner (VoCC) may only look into issues that are likely to:

  • be ongoing, and
  • affect many victims of crime.

The VoCC cannot:

If the VoCC cannot inquire or report on your issue, we can refer you to the Victorian Ombudsman, Chief Commissioner of Police, the Director of Public Prosecutions or IBAC, if appropriate.

If your complaint or concern is beyond the jurisdiction of the VoCC, the Victorian Ombudsman website (External link) also features links to other complaint resolution bodies that may be able to help.

Unsure if the VoCC can help you? Contact us.